Sphere Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Darne

+4
AngeloPT
19h11
Devote
Darnel
8 posters

Go down

Application - Darne Empty Application - Darne

Post  Darnel Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:30 am

Hello!

Im a 21 yo male student from Finland. Mostly my nickname around ems has been Jo. Short for Johannes. I currently play on my lv111 hero 'Darne'. I just recently came back to maple after a long break. I was the most active before 4th job (ems-wise) and a lot more active in gms during 05-07. (So Ive been mapling on and off for over 7 years now.) I played my I/L AM Darnel in ems early years. I used to play in aeon and solaris when they were at top. (Not sure if they are anymore). First in aeon when guilds were released and later on after a little break in solaris. Before 4th job I had one lv125 I/L mage and a lv131 I/L Mage. Plus some other toons aswell.

Now Im just looking for a teamwork oriented and friendly guild for fun and enjoyment. My goal is to get some levels and gear: I really love bossing. :) Oh and I study for the entrance examinations of university of economics, so I will complete those goals without messing up with RL. :) That means that I try to play around 3-4 hours a day. of course some days I will have less time and some other days more.

This guild looked like just what I need in maplestory. Fun, friends.. a community! But I dont really know anyone, unless some old friend has switched here. Bad thing about breaks..

P.S. If anyone remembers Astralis from gms Scania, which used to be the top EU guild there. I was also one of the founders with Niko and Marko. :)

P.S.S. I promise not to be silent in chat! :) Cause thats what I do, and currently being alone sucks.

Edit: Edited current lvl to 111.

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Darne

Last edited by Darnel on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darnel
Darnel

Back to top Go down

Application - Darne Empty Re: Application - Darne

Post  Devote Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:50 am

Hello Jo. Nice application there and plenty of information about yourself and your "maple-carreer". In fact I do remember Astralis from my GMS days (since your guild was one of my options when I was going to buy a zhelm).

Anyway, yes from me!
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  19h11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:03 am

Looks like a good app to me, I say yes =]
19h11
19h11

Back to top Go down

Post  AngeloPT Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:10 am

Heyyy, I remember you when we were in Solaris, I'm Ângelo, if you still remember. Obviously yes from me, he's a great player and really friendly.

AngeloPT

Back to top Go down

Post  Flugtsnabel Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:36 am

Certainly a yush!

Flugtsnabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Chazz_Emokitty Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:36 am

Looks good to me, I say yes. :)

Chazz_Emokitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirgilis Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:39 am

Darnel wrote:Hello!

Im a 21 yo male student from Finland. Mostly my nickname around ems has been Jo. Short for Johannes. I currently play on my lv100 hero 'Darne'. I just recently came back to maple after a long break. I was the most active before 4th job (ems-wise) and a lot more active in gms during 05-07. (So Ive been mapling on and off for over 7 years now.) I played my I/L AM Darnel in em

and Marko. :)

P.S.S. I promise not to be silent in chat! :) Cause thats what I do, and currently being alone sucks.

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Darne

Hey Johannes! Nice to meet you.

This must be one of the best apps we've had till now! I'm really pleased to vote yes. Hope to welcome you into our family soon ^_^

Cheers
Nirgilis
Nirgilis
Admin

https://vortex.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnel Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:52 am

Thanks everyone! :)

AngeloPT wrote:Heyyy, I remember you when we were in Solaris, I'm Ângelo, if you still remember. Obviously yes from me, he's a great player and really friendly.

Heeeey! Of course I still remember you! :) Looks like cant forget old maple friends.

nigrilis wrote:Hey Johannes! Nice to meet you.

This must be one of the best apps we've had till now! I'm really pleased to vote yes. Hope to welcome you into our family soon ^_^

Cheers

Nice to meet you too and thank you. :) Hope to get accepted too!
Darnel
Darnel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethug Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:28 am

Nothing to mention, a decent application.

Yes from me.
Ethug
Ethug

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:59 am

Accepted. Contact any of the following master/jr. masters to get added to the guild.

* Devote/Commit
* Nirgilis/Beaming
* Rizzon
* Siicedbread/Fullerene
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down