Sphere Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Chibee

2 posters

Go down

Application - Chibee Empty Application - Chibee

Post  Chibee Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Hello, my name is Petter (you can call me Peter if you want), I'm a 23yo male and I'm from Norway.

A bit of info about me:

So, where to start? I'm currently employed as a chef at a cantina at the university in my hometown of Tromsø. I enjoy listening to music, watching anime, skiing (cross-country or alpine), competitive shooting and I play a little bit on the piano. I also play a lot of video games, been a gamer at heart all my life. Oh and I have a 7 year long history of playing WoW, but I quit not too long ago. Lastly I can mention I like everything Japanese. What? I dunno, it just fascinates me for some reason. Grin

Me and MS:

My first encounter with MS was probably 5 or 6 years ago if not even longer, but the grindyness of it (I liked to call it Grind Story xD) and amount of work you had to put into every level eventually led me to stop playing. Or at least that's the impression I had. But MS has a certain appeal to me, and it gradually pulled me back in. And to my delight it seems the game has drastically changed since then, and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Currently I'm playing a lvl123 AB named Chibee. I've been doing everything solo so far, just some questing and/or grinding here and there, and that's been working just fine for me, but lately I've had the feeling that something's missing. After a lot of thinking about it I'm like "Oh yeah! I should join a guild!" /facepalm. After a bit of looking around I found this one. and it seems right up my alley, not too huge, not too small and a nice mature attitude.

I'll be honest though, I'm not the most active player around, I play a bit on and off, but don't expect it to take more than 2-3 days between log ins, the game wouldn't allow me that. I haven't been playing that long sine I started it up again, but I've got a pretty good grasp on most of it's aspects, but there are some things I have yet to understand. Like how PQ's and bossing work. They seem interesting and I would love to try it out, but obviously I need someone to do it with, so hopefully you guys can help with that. Smile

You guys seem like a friendly bunch, and doing everything by myself has become rather dull and monotonous and I'd like to change that. So it would be much appreciated if you'd allow me to join. Happy

Hope the application tickled your fancy, I'll be patiently awaiting your answer. Confused

Chibee.

Chibee

Back to top Go down

Application - Chibee Empty Re: Application - Chibee

Post  cizup Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Very nice app :3 I hope that you can give something to us too, you know, help make our guild more active and such stuff. I'll say yes.
cizup
cizup

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibee Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:13 am

Of course, I'd love to help out any way I can. Smile

Chibee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down