Sphere Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application :)

2 posters

Go down

Application :) Empty Application :)

Post  Eelkku Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:36 am

General Information

Name: Elias
Sex: Male

Maplestory Related

Main Character: Eelkku
Level: 120 at the moment
Job: Dark Knight

Other Characters? Only Mules currently, planning on making a luminous when its released

Previous guilds: None i can think of right now(havent been playing that long, and the early levels i played with my brother so i didnt join a guild)

Why Vortex/Vector? It caught my eye on the guild recruitment forums and when i read some posts here it seems like a very nice guild :)

Which members do you know already? Don't know anyone yet, ive just started playing maple again after i got hacked so i've only been leveling alone(which tends to get boring sometimes :P)
How many hours do you play every week/day? 1-3 Hours 4-6 times a week

For how long have you been playing Maplestory? Well i started it way back before BB when i was just a kid and got to like lvl 20 or something :D. then like a year ago i started again and played somewhat actively until maple started lagging alot for me, i then came back after a while only to realize i had been hacked and all my items were gone. But i started again in december and i've been actively playing since then.

Eelkku

Back to top Go down

Application :) Empty Re: Application :)

Post  Devote Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Yes.
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:17 am

Well, seeing as no one has replied other than me and some time has passed I'm gonna go ahead and accept your application.

Contact any of the following characters to be added:

Devote/Commit
Nirgilis/Cryselia
Rizzon/Nacklob
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down