Sphere Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - lnterview (with an L)

4 posters

Go down

Application - lnterview (with an L) Empty Application - lnterview (with an L)

Post  lnterview Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:52 am

Sex: Male.
Name: Emanuel.

Hey!
I'm a young man that tries to do his best to stay sane in this crazy world of ours. When I'm not studying at the university, I like to read, draw/paint, play videogames, hang with friends and do pretty much anything. I also love to eat, seriously, LOVE to eat. I'm one of those guys that eat like horses, yet stay thin as twigs.

My dream is to be able to travel the world and experience different cultures and meet new, and long lasting friends.

I've been playing Maplestory since early GMS, however, i just recently came back from a break, thus my inexperience with the new content. Now, the big question might be, what can i bring to the guild? Well, I'm a talkactive and friendly dude that loves to help whenever i can. I've got a gooffy side of me that is quite noticeable, but when the situation demands it, i can turn serious.

The reason why im applying is because i've been playing for too long without any company. It gets lonely, even in the world of Maple! That's why I'd love to be part of a Guild and get to know new people!

Cheers, E.

lnterview

Back to top Go down

Application - lnterview (with an L) Empty Re: Application - lnterview (with an L)

Post  Devote Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:24 am

What class do you play?

Edit: Figured out you're a kaiser by looking on rankings.

Anyway, seems alright. Yes from me.
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Application - lnterview (with an L) Empty Re: Application - lnterview (with an L)

Post  lnterview Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:21 am

Devote wrote:What class do you play?

Edit: Figured out you're a kaiser by looking on rankings.

Anyway, seems alright. Yes from me.

I knew I'd forgotten something! Hahah, yeah, a Kaiser :).

lnterview

Back to top Go down

Post  cizup Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:40 am

Yes ^^
cizup
cizup

Back to top Go down

Application - lnterview (with an L) Empty Hello

Post  jheregpip Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:43 am

Greetings, my child. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Shahkulu the Prophet, Vizier of the Seal God.

I have communicated with the Fuzzy One, and he has given me his bark and clap of approval. He and I both say yes to your application.

jheregpip

Back to top Go down

Post  lnterview Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:16 am

jheregpip wrote:Greetings, my child. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Shahkulu the Prophet, Vizier of the Seal God.

I have communicated with the Fuzzy One, and he has given me his bark and clap of approval. He and I both say yes to your application.

Gratitude for your consent, Dominus. The gift is well received!

lnterview

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:21 pm

Accepted. Contact any of the following masters/jr. masters to get added to the guild.

* Devote/Commit
* Siicedbread/Fullerene
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down