Sphere Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heiked's application

+3
Jeycob
EoinJAG
Heiked
7 posters

Go down

Heiked's application Empty Heiked's application

Post  Heiked Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:50 am

General Information

Name: Bruno
Sex: Male

A little about myself: I really enjoy rock/metal music and a little blues and classical. I've been playing the electric guitar for about three years now. I'm not into sports, altough I like playing tennis and table tennis. I consider myself a sociable person, altough I become more sociable after knowing people better, which does not take long.

Maplestory Related

My main character is Heiked, a Chief Bandit now at level 96. I don't have any other characters yet, but I'm thinking of creating a Kaiser after doing my 4th job advancement.

I haven't been at a guild in Europe Maplestory yet, but I really miss being at one. I'm looking for people to talk to while I'm playing. My cousin told me the people in the Vector guild were nice and friendly, so it seemed like a good place to be.

I don't play much on normal weekdays, but now I'm in vacations, so I can play up to 8 hours a day, if not more. I don't remember when I started playing Maplestory, something about four years ago, altough not continuously. I started playing on Brazilian Maplestory, but was unsatisfied with the administration of the game and then moved to Global, but after the closure of bMS, I moved to Europe.

I hope my app is not too long or too short. I also apologise for any english mistakes I've done, since I'm yet not fluent in the language. Thanks.

Heiked

Back to top Go down

Heiked's application Empty Re: Heiked's application

Post  EoinJAG Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:25 am

seems like a good applicaton and a mature guy!

I know the guidline is for the age to be 16+(i think) im gonna put my vote to a trail^^

EoinJAG

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeycob Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:27 am

Hello Bruno!
You seem like a nice guy, and its awesome that you're a fan of metal music and the only Brasillian Ems player ive seen speaking English!
Well i Don't know about the timezone difference but you seem okay to me so i vote Yes even though you're 15 years old and we have a rule of 16+

Cheers man! :)

Jeycob

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirgilis Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:29 am

Hey! I like your app. You sound mature and promising. :)

I vote for a trial.
Nirgilis
Nirgilis
Admin

https://vortex.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SirWasd Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:41 am

Jeycob wrote:Hello Bruno!
You seem like a nice guy, and its awesome that you're a fan of metal music and the only Brasillian Ems player ive seen speaking English!
Well i Don't know about the timezone difference but you seem okay to me so i vote Yes even though you're 15 years old and we have a rule of 16+

Hey, I speak English too!
Btw Bruno is my cousin. ^^

SirWasd

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeycob Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:52 am

SirWasd wrote:
Jeycob wrote:Hello Bruno!

Hey, I speak English too!
Btw Bruno is my cousin. ^^
Thats nice!

Jeycob

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:40 am

Pretty surprised by the standards of this application. I definitely think it's a good application and your level of English is good. I'm leaning towards yes. Only problem as I see it is that the timezones may be a bit of an obstacle. Either way that shouldn't be a big problem, especially during weekends when many of us stays online almost all the time when we arent sleeping.

I'm voting trial.
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Flugtsnabel Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:52 am

I vote yes for a trial aswell since he's not yet 16, but seems nice.

Flugtsnabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirgilis Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:59 am

Locking this thread.

Heiked you're accepted in the guild on a week's trial lasting till next wednesday. Smile After that a final decision will be made.

Contact Cryselia/Nirgilis, Commit, or Nacklob, to be added to the guild.
Nirgilis
Nirgilis
Admin

https://vortex.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down