Sphere Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application by bl4ckh4zex3 aka Alex ;)

2 posters

Go down

Application by bl4ckh4zex3 aka Alex ;)  Empty Application by bl4ckh4zex3 aka Alex ;)

Post  Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:42 pm

Hello Vortex/Vector so lets start

Name:Alex
Sex:M

My main Character is a Dual blader level 139/140 :) got one other char level 50 ;) and i dont got a previous guild why vortex/vector because i have played with my 2 angels SuperFred and Nacklob ;D and they was so cool to me and we have really much fun together i hope im not the only one who think so ;) thats why i decide this guild
i play everyday ;) like 4-5 hours ;) and at the weekend ;) the night will be the day for me xD i play now maplestory a half year ;) its really funny ;) but im straight im not sooooo a big pro in maple ;)

And now to my Person :

Who is Alex ?

So im a funny guy i love it to laugh with other guys ;) and i love it to grind at lhc with my angels SuperFred and Nacklob and i hope that i will meet more people like they 2 ;) and i work ;) my job is roofer i dont know if you guys know what that is so to much talking ;) thats me and i hope i will be a part of Vortex gl and hf to all people ;) bye guys Alex aka bl4ckhazex3 ps....and i hope my englisch is not sooo bad haha ;) bye guys

Back to top Go down

Application by bl4ckh4zex3 aka Alex ;)  Empty Re: Application by bl4ckh4zex3 aka Alex ;)

Post  Jeycob Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:03 pm

It's a yes from me. :)
Goodluck.

Jeycob

Back to top Go down

Application by bl4ckh4zex3 aka Alex ;)  Empty Germany!

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:29 am

I love Germany, been there. They have the best food and beer.

Love the bagel, bratwurst, curry wurst especially! Beers, omg! they are awesome! edelstoff? forgotten how to spell it.

Looking forward to grinding and doing boss runs with you!

Have a great day!

Yes!

Back to top Go down

Application by bl4ckh4zex3 aka Alex ;)  Empty Re: Application by bl4ckh4zex3 aka Alex ;)

Post  Devote Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:52 am

Well, you do seem like a nice fella. You added the most important stuff in the app too I think.

Yes from me.
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:07 am

It's a yes from me too. Another NIGHT player, yay =D

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down