Sphere Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legobil's application.

Go down

Legobil's application. Empty Legobil's application.

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:35 am

General Information

Name: Andreas
Sex: Male

Maplestory Related

Main Character:Legobil is my current main after I got hacked on my lvl 80 Ranger.
Level: 17 atm going for 25~30 before I goto sleep.
Job:Wind breaker, going for a(n) UA when I get this character to 120.
Other Characters: I got another character just for having the name "Terraria" lvl 1 noob.
Previous guilds: I was in [H]aribo, then everyone quit because of school pre-bb.
Why Vortex/Vector:Because I really want a guild when I saw that I got hacked...
Which members do you know already:None
How many hours do you play every week/day: Daily around2h? Weekly is around 15h as I play more during weekends.

herpaderp information:
I live in north of Sweden, I am in 9th grade and I have bad grades because I forget studying and then we get a test and I'm like "oh we had a test?..."
I started playing maplestory pre-bb on my archer that got hacked, character got deleted,took my mesos etc (unless he just deleted char with 100m without taking it, he must be a bad hacker if he just deletes chars lmao) And now my freind told me that maplestory went big bang and that the whole maplestory changed so I started again. My freind told me to make a KoC so I can make a UA bowmaster.
Ive always liked archers on games because of Zelda, but because of that I like warriors aswell Confused

Last edited by Legobil on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Legobil's application. Empty Re: Legobil's application.

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:38 am

Sounds good, but what I and probably the others also want to know is something more about you?
For example hobbies and school/work or anything? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:53 am

Ive edited it now. By the way, is the passwords on this encrypted or not? *random question*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirgilis Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:59 am

Hey Andreas,

thank-you for your nice application, first of all.

To be honest, I don't like the reason why you want to join our alliance and your level is not sufficient either to show us how serious you are about the game.

If you are really interested in joining the guild then re-apply when you have reached level 70.

Hope to see your new app soon! Smile
Feel free to use the forum in the mean time if you want to keep us up to date about your leveling or for a random chat.

Puzzling
Nirgilis
Nirgilis
Admin

https://vortex.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down