Sphere Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - to be determined

+4
Eelkku
cizup
Brittie
jheregpip
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application - to be determined Empty Application - to be determined

Post  jheregpip Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:14 am

Hi there. I'm jheregpip and I haven't played EMS in a leetle while, and this leetle while is long enough to warrant reinstallation of EMS, so as far as characters, I have no idea what mine were named nor if I will play them. That might invalidate my application, but to hell with it, the application must go on!

I played with Nirgirirlrlrlrllll (sp) or rather Cryselia, in KawaiiSuki awhile back, she probably remembers me (the swede with an american accent who dies in Killing Floor all the time).

KS seems kinda dead so I figured hey, I'll have a look on the other side of the pond!

Uhh general information, right:

Name: Ben
Detailed: I'm a fun-loving guy born in sweden and raised largely in the US, now living in Sweden. I like candlelit dinners and maybe the occasional walk on the beach. I've always wanted to go SCUBA diving but I'm strapped for cash. I'm generally relaxed and funny, but I suppose the funny thing is up to interpretation. People tell me I'm "weird" or "annoying" but I always just smile and turn the other cheek because she's my grandmother and I have to love her.

I'm going to finish up some necessary Swedish classes this year then I'm diving head-first into paramedicine. My free time hobbies mostly revolve around gaming, but I go out for runs/bikerides in the summer and I do indoor Taekwondo when the ground turns to ice overnight (Shveden ja).

Maple Related

This will leave a lot to be desired, as I haven't played in awhile. That being said, I didn't want to go through the effort of DLing and installing maple if I had nowhere to go! I mean, what if this app got denied? I'd be alone in the maple world. I'd end up on the streets of Henesys eating gutter rats and selling funny hats for scraps of mesos.

I want to play the rogue class, probably. Shadower or NL? Haven't decided.

That essentially wraps it up. I read a few old applications and they got turned down for not being serious, but I should put forth that when I get into the swing of things I'm fairly active.

I stopped playing the first time because I got a 1 month contract job as a groundskeeper and when it ran out I played WoW for a bit, and I just ran out of steam for WoW. It's boring. I just sit on the streets of Stormwind all day eating gutter rats and..nevermind.

Cryselia should remember me. Maybe. Perhaps not.

There are others that may remember me, too. But then again I don't know how many former KawaiiSukis are lingering around in here. That remains to be seen.

Edit: The Downloader for EMS is giving me some "Download Fail Retry again later" nonsense so after some Troubleshoot-thread diving it appears using the "INNO" downloader should work. If this is a bad idea, let me know.

jheregpip

Back to top Go down

Application - to be determined Empty Re: Application - to be determined

Post  Brittie Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:06 am

Wow, I loved your application. I just can hear your accent through the little errors in your English hehe (I'm not pro at English either F3)
Your humor and writing style amused me, so a yes from me :)

We might want to know more about the in game thingy's, like what character you're going to play etc. :)
Brittie
Brittie

http://brittsdrawings.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jheregpip Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:36 pm

It's installing now. As far as new classes on concerned, the last time I played there was DB, Resistance, Mercedes, and Demon Slayer, has anything new been added since I left?

jheregpip

Back to top Go down

Post  cizup Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:17 am

You really are a funny dude :'D There are a lot of new classes in ems now so I'll bet you find yourself a suitable one :3 Do you like to chit-chat at guild chat? (lol) And do you like grind with people or are you more of aloner? Which I quess you're not cos you don't want to be left alone in Hene ;__;
Yes from me, we really need more active people and you seem like one + super funny.
cizup
cizup

Back to top Go down

Post  jheregpip Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:27 am

Thanks for the nice replies guys! I'm very social, I like being a part of guilds and such regardless of what game I'm playing (although the alone in Hene thing was just for humor there was some truth in there, if I don't play with other people the game is just not fun for me)

I'll always enjoy a grinding/PQ buddy, some days of course I'll hit level 70 and just want to sit in a grind spot and mindlessly aoe mobs while trading shameless jokes and terrible puns in guild chat, but I'm definitely the guy who pipes up first when someone in my level range wants to get a PQ done.

This is another reason I'm pittering out of WoW, it's gotten very stale, in my guild the members who were most active have left and the ones that have come in are nice, but they never say/do anything. It's also a very solo game now. (Those who have played it recently will understand, auto dungeon queues etc).

I always loved maple for putting reliance on other players while still keeping solo play an option. Another thing dragging me back to maple is there's simply just so much I haven't done. My highest ever character was around 110 I think, I haven't experienced Chaos Zak, Horntail, in fact I've done nothing of Leafre. And with the game constantly expanding, catching with all the stuff I didn't do and then exploring the new should certainly keep me busy.

I just hope guild members don't mind me dragging them through old content just to appease my lust for completion.

jheregpip

Back to top Go down

Post  jheregpip Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:31 am

Whoops, double-posting time. I just got online, I'm on my CB Jhereg if anyone wants to get in touch.

Looks like all my SP has been refunded so I guess change has been happening in my absence ^.^

jheregpip

Back to top Go down

Post  Eelkku Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:42 am

I liked your humorous style of writing and you also put alot of effort into your application so it's a yes from me :)

Eelkku

Back to top Go down

Post  jheregpip Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:46 am

Thanks! :D

I've been trying to get into my first account (I had multiple due to alts), the one that has my level 11x marauder on it, but I can't seem to get on. Any ideas on how to retrieve old ID's?

jheregpip

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittie Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:09 am

jheregpip wrote:Thanks! :D

I've been trying to get into my first account (I had multiple due to alts), the one that has my level 11x marauder on it, but I can't seem to get on. Any ideas on how to retrieve old ID's?

You still have the e-mail adres etc? B-day code?
Just send Nexon a ticket here!
http://support.nexoneu.com/Main/Default.aspx
Brittie
Brittie

http://brittsdrawings.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jheregpip Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:24 am

I don't have either unfortunately, I switched emails since I started playing the old one looks like it got closed down by google. It's alright though, my cannoneer was there which I will sorely miss but my eagerness to play Bucc again was cut short once I found out that xForm has been removed since the revamp! ;__;

I'm on my Kaiser atm, seeing what that's all about. There's a good chance I might use my level 54 Aran as my main from here on out, I've always wanted to level one to max.

jheregpip

Back to top Go down

Post  Flugtsnabel Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:06 am

jheregpip wrote:

Shaderverh! f5

Yes from me.

Flugtsnabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Phannie Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:13 am

You seem like a nice energic guy that could come in handy and it would be pleasant to get to know you more! hopefully when you have created your character and gained some levels we can see you in the bossing sector :) im from sweden too and this is an absolute YES from me :D
Phannie
Phannie

Back to top Go down

Post  jheregpip Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:34 am

Flugtsnabel wrote:
jheregpip wrote:

Shaderverh! f5

I was on Chief Bandit (Level 81) earlier and a lot has changed.

Where's assaulter? I also don't think I'm very good on my CB. I got booted from an MPQ earlier today for blowing up too many mesos. Oops.

jheregpip

Back to top Go down

Post  jheregpip Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:52 am

Alright guys, from the looks of things I'm probably going to stick it out on the Aran, he's only 5 levels away from 3rd job and it's the class I seem to have most fun playing on, if anyone has some SP tips for the class I'd be very appreciative, I've spent the refunded ones since the revamp and I think I have a good path on it but I'm not sure completely.

jheregpip

Back to top Go down

Post  jheregpip Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:07 am

If anyone's online atm you can add Shahkulu if you'd like, it's my aran.

jheregpip

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:01 am

I like the app in general and you do seem to have a sense of humor which helps keep things lively in guild chat. Just wondering what kind of goals you have in game however? What do you wish to accomplish with your Aran/In maple?

Last edited by Devote on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  jheregpip Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:21 am

Well that's another tough one for me, because there is quite literally so much I haven't done.

I want to level up the aran into a reasonable bossing range and then start focusing on gear/damage ranges. The farthest I've ever gotten a character is to level 110, so I've never even had a 4th job.

I guess my goal is, if there's something I haven't done yet, I want to do it. It's a bummer to know there's a huge (and constantly expanding) world to maple that I've barely scratched the surface on. I just want to experience it, I don't know if that's a solid goal but it's about the only one I have.

I expect though that once I do get further in the game that I'll be able to pin down an actual goal, it's just hard right now to pick one because I don't feel I've seen/done enough to narrow it down. So I guess in a way my goal is to find a goal? That sounds terrible when I put it like that ._.

jheregpip

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:24 am

That sounds reasonable. Leveling has become easier nowadays so hopefully you'll be able to enjoy some high lvled content. Anyway, I'm gonna go with a yes.
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  jheregpip Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:31 am

Whoo! Thanks :)

I just hit 61 on the aran so I got him to 3rd job at least (the job advancements occur sooner now apparently), hopefully I can keep up the leveling speed and join you guys on something really challenging.

jheregpip

Back to top Go down

Post  jheregpip Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:19 am

Does em still play? She hasn't made an appearance in the thread :c

jheregpip

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:01 am

She's a bit inactive for the time being. Also she doesn't have any net access other than her phone atm.
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  jheregpip Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:35 am

Ahh I understand, alright, I was just curious.

jheregpip

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirgilis Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Rather late, but... YESYESYESYES. Surprised
Nirgilis
Nirgilis
Admin

https://vortex.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirgilis Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:29 pm