Sphere Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - cizup

+2
Devote
cizup
6 posters

Go down

Application - cizup Empty Application - cizup

Post  cizup Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:56 am

Name: Elena
Sex: Female

Main Character: lvl 158 I/L mage cizup

Other characters: Nelppa lvl 120 KoC, wihih lvl 150 Mercedes and many others that I don't really play on

Previous guilds: Maany guilds since I have been looking for an active and friendly guild for a while now. Last guild I quitted since nobody was ever online.

Why Vortex/Vector? I just really wish this would be just the right guild for me :3 Hopefully would get good friends from here.

Hmmm what else could I say... Well, at the moment I have no work or school so I am online all the time except in the night >:3
I like to do all kinds of things in Maple. I enjoy partyquesting and Monster Park. And I am always up for bossing and that kind of things. I love helping others ^^

Well, ask if you wanna know more :3
cizup
cizup

Back to top Go down

Application - cizup Empty Re: Application - cizup

Post  Devote Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:33 am

Hi Elena,

I must say your application does feel a bit.. minimal. Maybe you could tell us a bit more about yourself and your maple-carrer? Smile

Also I'm curious about what your maple-goals are? What do you want from a guild and how do you think you could contribute to it?
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Application - cizup Empty yes

Post  Phannie Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:39 am

Great ! its always fun with people that are always online!
a straight yes from me !
how do people find this website anyway?
Phannie
Phannie

Back to top Go down

Post  cizup Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:07 am

Well what could I tell about myself.. Someone might say I am boring person but I love my life Cool I spend nearly all my time on computer playing Maple and listening to music. I live with my boyfriend and it is my goal to get him addicted to Maple aswell 8D

I started playing Maple in 2010 but I soon quit when I started playing World of Warcraft. I didn't really like WoW and I only had tiny bit of experience of Maple (I didn't understand the game good) so I just quit playing MMORPGs for a few years. Then, last october I downloaded Maple again and decided to give it another try. Haha, maybe it was that I was older and smarter but finally I understood the game and actually enjoyed it. Now it is the light of my life Blow Kiss Lol.

And for the what I want from the guild is that I hope to find active members who like to talk and help each other, do all kinds on pqs and bosses together. I am very helpful person so I would contribute in guild that way :3 My maplegoal is just to improve my main character, kinda like getting experiences with it. I just always like to find something new to do, almost feels like I have these little work-assignments in game and it feels awesome to succeed in something. 8D Also getting and most importantly keeping Maple-friends is important to me. The game is nothing without buddies.

Haha omg I wouldn't have believed that I would have this much to say.. Grin
cizup
cizup

Back to top Go down

Post  Chazz_Emokitty Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:31 am

With the extra information from your second post, I feel it should be a yes. :)

Chazz_Emokitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:35 am

cizup wrote:Well what could I tell about myself.. Someone might say I am boring person but I love my life Cool I spend nearly all my time on computer playing Maple and listening to music. I live with my boyfriend and it is my goal to get him addicted to Maple aswell 8D

I started playing Maple in 2010 but I soon quit when I started playing World of Warcraft. I didn't really like WoW and I only had tiny bit of experience of Maple (I didn't understand the game good) so I just quit playing MMORPGs for a few years. Then, last october I downloaded Maple again and decided to give it another try. Haha, maybe it was that I was older and smarter but finally I understood the game and actually enjoyed it. Now it is the light of my life Blow Kiss Lol.

And for the what I want from the guild is that I hope to find active members who like to talk and help each other, do all kinds on pqs and bosses together. I am very helpful person so I would contribute in guild that way :3 My maplegoal is just to improve my main character, kinda like getting experiences with it. I just always like to find something new to do, almost feels like I have these little work-assignments in game and it feels awesome to succeed in something. 8D Also getting and most importantly keeping Maple-friends is important to me. The game is nothing without buddies.

Haha omg I wouldn't have believed that I would have this much to say.. Grin

Yeah this is what I am talking about! Get to know the person (well sorta)! It's good to hear a bit more about who you are and what you wish to accomplish in game and such.

You got my blessings. Smile
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethug Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:22 am

Thought it was a bit impersonal at first, but after you answered Devote's questions i felt that i got to know you a little bit more.

Yes from me

Last edited by Ethug on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause Gesper _)_)
Ethug
Ethug

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirgilis Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 am

With the extra info, a yes from me! Smile
Nirgilis
Nirgilis
Admin

https://vortex.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:14 am

Accepted. Contact any of the following masters/jr. masters to get added to the guild.

* Devote/Commit
* Nirgilis/Beaming
* Siicedbread/Fullerene
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down