Sphere Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - ShinySparkle & SparkieEyes

+3
Nirgilis
19h11
Brittie
7 posters

Go down

Application - ShinySparkle & SparkieEyes Empty Application - ShinySparkle & SparkieEyes

Post  Brittie Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:43 am

Hello all!

My name is Britt, I am a 17 year-old-girl from the Netherlands.
I've been playing Maplestory for... about 5 years now, with some pauzes ofcourse. ;)
Recently I started playing again because I have a brand new laptop, which is very fast!
I am studying Communication right now, for me an easy study so I have a lot of free time. I have a job as cassier at a supermarket, helping people as good as possible is one of the things I enjoy most in life.

You may know me from the forums as brittie. ;)

Why I want to join this guild? Because when I came back after a month of inactivity because of a broken PC, my old guild Elements was dead, everyone left. And now it is so silent, I would love some friends to talk too on my Luminous! :)

But there is something I would like to mention... a few months ago I got hacked, just like a lot of other players. They took al my money and eguips. I am rebuilding my account again and got some new good eguips, but it ain't the same! :(

Some in-game information:
I have three 'main' accounts:
- brittt (lvl 147 I/L, inactive)
- SparkieEyes (lvl 142 BaM, active)
- ShinySparkle (lvl 75+ Luminous, I am training her right now, started yesterday.)

Recent big guilds:
- GoldRush
- Eave
- Elements

Experience:
- As a bosser I am not the main attacker, I give buffs and are there to help were possible.
- I love PQing & Questing! I know almost every PQ and I am always there to help other players with a difficult quest.
- I am a good grinder, know my skills and spots well.
- All my previous accounts where mages: I am a mage girl, just love the skills and the eguips!

Feel free to ask me anything! After reading the Recruit-topic at the EMS forum I was sold haha, so please accept me!

Greeting, Britt
Brittie
Brittie

http://brittsdrawings.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Application - ShinySparkle & SparkieEyes Empty Re: Application - ShinySparkle & SparkieEyes

Post  19h11 Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:54 am

I've known you a long time from the forum, so obviouslt you get a yes from me :)
19h11
19h11

Back to top Go down

Application - ShinySparkle & SparkieEyes Empty Re: Application - ShinySparkle & SparkieEyes

Post  Nirgilis Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:06 am

Hey Britt! Nice to meet you and welcome back to the game.

I definitely remember you from forum. I've always had the impression from there that you're a really nice girl. Sad to hear that you got hacked. A lot of us had the same problem, and we all got back to our feet eventually, or working on it. Hope you get to where you want to be.

I like your app. There's just a few things I want to know before I can cast my vote. After that, it's what they call 'the cat in the bag' :)

First of all, why did you leave your previous guilds?
Second of all, what are you striving for ingame nowadays?
And lastly, do you have any fun hobbies and interests?

I don't have to ask if you will use forum -- it's quite obvious you will.

Looking forward to your response.

Cheers!
Emilie
Nirgilis
Nirgilis
Admin

https://vortex.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittie Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:11 am

Nirgilis wrote:
First of all, why did you leave your previous guilds?
Second of all, what are you striving for ingame nowadays?
And lastly, do you have any fun hobbies and interests?

Well thank you! ^^

1. GoldRush became inactive, and there were some problems with certain peoples.
At Eave it was all about Grinding, grinding grinding. I missed the fun of the game. You see, I don't think we are gaming to please other people by grinding all night, but to entertain our self :)
But ofcourse to keep the game fun, you need some goals that suit you. And Eave's goals weren't mine.

2. I want my Luminous to be around lvl 150 so she can do boss runs. I have some nice eguips at my BaM I can give her, so she will be strong. My goal is to create a strong main with powerfull skills, like Luminous.

3. Well, I have a lot of hobbies haha :) But my favourites are: Drawing (My DeviantArt I wanted to give my site, but you guys have to wait a week haha, since I am a new member ;) ) Volleybal, Clubbing, playing the piano and gaming!

thanks for your fast reply! x
Brittie
Brittie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethug Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:47 am

Hey there Britt,

It's a lovely application and you seem to a nice idea about what you want in maplestory.
I'm sure you would fit in if you get accepted.

A yes from me.

Kind regards,

Daan/Ethug.
Ethug
Ethug

Back to top Go down

Post  Flugtsnabel Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:16 am

Hai Surprised I'm a BaM too! Wanna be BaM buddies?!? I want a BaM buddy! Be my BaM buddy f5
Think you'll fit in nicely, quite casual here. We dont really require much of people other than to be active :)

Yush!

Flugtsnabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Velux Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:39 am

I can only say... YESH~ u got my vote! I even enjoyed reading your app!
Velux
Velux

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittie Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:43 pm

You are all so lovely! <3

And yeasshh, I could use a new BaM buddy C:

Brittie
Brittie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirgilis Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:47 pm

Thanks for your replies. I'm sold. Yes from me too!
Nirgilis
Nirgilis
Admin

https://vortex.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:55 am

I liked reading you application and the responses given to questions. I think you'll fit in fine so I'm voting yes.

In fact I'm gonna lock the application and accept you.

Contact any of the following masters/jr. masters to get added to the guild.

* Devote/Commit
* Nirgilis/Beaming
* Siicedbread/Fullerene
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down