Sphere Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denied - My application per regulations

+2
Devote
Koentju2
6 posters

Go down

Denied - My application per regulations  Empty Denied - My application per regulations

Post  Koentju2 Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:26 am

General Information

My name is Koen i'm 19 years of age, i'm of the male sex and i'm a bowl dweller (i live in holland) I'm a student of hbo level. the current study i'm following is Forensical sciences.

I'm a fan of loud music although death metal,hardcore and dubstep isn't really music in my opinion, i prefer rock to be honest.

what i'm looking for in a guild is a fun group of people i can chat up or get along with. Events and raids are allways fun imo :p.

And i think that's about it <.<

Maplestory Related

Main Character:
ILorcanI
a level 100 demon slayer

Other Characters :
Equill (would like for equill to be added because i'm going to be spending most of my time on him.) My current char because i quite liked the idea of a light and dark mage.

Previous guilds:
i've been in two guilds in the recent past which would be
Iced earth
and
TheAbyss

Why Vortex/Vector:
don't know really, i saw the page on the nexon forums and read the details and it looked like a fun guild to join.

Which members do you know already:
none sorry

How many hours do you play every week/day:
usually a few hours a week although it depends on how busy i am with school.

For how long have you been playing Maplestory:
I've been playing for a few years, albeit a bit casual

And i'd like to say, nice to meet you all.

Last edited by Nirgilis on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:48 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : i had a bit of time left over so i thought i'd touch it up a bit.)

Koentju2

Back to top Go down

Denied - My application per regulations  Empty Re: Denied - My application per regulations

Post  Devote Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:27 am

To be honest this application contains minimal information about yourself. Maybe you could add a little more information about yourself? You can check other applications for inspiration.
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Denied - My application per regulations  Empty Re: Denied - My application per regulations

Post  Nirgilis Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:32 am

Koentju2 wrote:General Information

My name is Koen i'm 19 years of age, i'm of the male sex and i'm a bowl dweller (i live in holland)

Maplestory Related

Main Character: ILorcanI
Level:100
Job: demon slayer
Other Characters : Equill (would like for equill to be added because i'm going to be spending most of my time on him.)
Previous guilds: Iced earth, TheAbyss
Why Vortex/Vector: don't know really, i saw the page and read the details and it looked like a fun guild to join.
Which members do you know already: none sorry
How many hours do you play every week/day: usually a few hours a week althouhg it depends on how busy i am with school.
For how long have you been playing Maplestory I've been playing for a few years

And i'd like to say, nice to meet you all.

Hey Koen, nice to meet you.

To be honest your application feels rushed. It's like you put minimal time into this. After reading this, I still have no clue of who you are or what you are really looking for in our guild. If you want me to take this application more serious, please add more information. If you have no idea what to write, check out some of the other applications. :)

For now it is a no. I hope you can turn my vote around!

Cheers
Nirgilis
Nirgilis
Admin

https://vortex.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chazz_Emokitty Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:37 am

If this application can get a bit more fleshed out, I'll say yes.

But for now, no. Sorry.

Chazz_Emokitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Koentju2 Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:58 am

I hope it's a bit better now ^_^''

Koentju2

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:42 am

The application does look a bit better now. Giving you a trial vote.
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethug Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:26 am

I still think the application looks rather messy and that you could have put a little more time into it.
You did follow up the critcism and decided to improve it though, so that's good.

Small yes from me Confused
Ethug
Ethug

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirgilis Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:29 am

It looks much better now. :)

I vote for trial!
Nirgilis
Nirgilis
Admin

https://vortex.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Flugtsnabel Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:24 am

Mmh think I'm on the trial bandwagon on this one aswell.

Flugtsnabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Chazz_Emokitty Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:48 am

It's better, maybe slightly too impersonal for my personal tastes but everyone else seems to be happy with it so i'll go with the others on this one and say Trial.

Chazz_Emokitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:59 am

Edit: denied due to lack of interest.
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down