Sphere Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Hirakuu

5 posters

Go down

Application - Hirakuu Empty Application - Hirakuu

Post  Hirakuu Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:39 am

General Information:

Name: Keaton
Sex: Male

Maplestory Related:

Main Character: Hirakuu
Level: 10x
Job: Kaiser
Other Characters: None as of yet, I haven't been playing for long and want to focus on one character instead of a bunch. :p
Previous guilds: None
Why Vortex/Vector: I've been playing for a few days, and playing alone is getting boring, I looked around the EMS forum for a guild and this one seemed one I'd like to be a part of.
Which members do you know already: None
How many hours do you play every week/day: Hard to say, since I've only been playing for a few days.
But I've played about 6-8 hours each day, since I'm on winter break still.
I guess it'd be a similar amount of time after break - since I don't really have anything else to do :p
For how long have you been playing Maplestory: A few days, as I've said a few times already.
I'm not very experienced and to be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing most of the time, the game's terribly confusing, and still don't know my way around, and I thought joining a guild would be a good idea, since I've been playing an MMO like it's a single player game until now

Hirakuu

Back to top Go down

Application - Hirakuu Empty Re: Application - Hirakuu

Post  Devote Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:39 am

I'm leaning towards giving you a trial week. Just so I can see how well you'd fit in.
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirgilis Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:18 am

Hey Keaton,

nice to meet you! It's good to see you're already level 100, even though you've just started palying this game. I'm voting trial as well.

Hope to see you ingame!

Cheers
Nirgilis
Nirgilis
Admin

https://vortex.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirgilis Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:21 am

Could you maybe also include some more information about yourself? Since you haven't been playing Maplestory for a long time, maybe you can tell us about other games you've played, and what attracted you to play this game in the first place. Also, tell us what kind of goals you have set for yourself for now. ^_^

I know this game is quite confusing at the start, hopefully that will change soon :D
Nirgilis
Nirgilis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hirakuu Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:57 am

Haha, I've actually gotten to level 123 since this post, I've been playing MMO's since I was 12 I think? lol. I'm used to the grind. :D

The first MMO I played was a game called Dragonica (Dragon Saga), which is what got me into mmo's in the first place, I made a lot of friends there, eventually the game died though, and I was kinda sad it did.

After that I didn't really play anything for a while, until a friend introduced me to League of Legends, I've been playing that for around a year, I rarely play it now though, due to my PC not being the greatest.

And another game I play almost every day is a fun little flash game called Transformice, the game isn't actually very fun but I have friends I talk to there.
Someone on the Transformice forum made a Maplestory thread, which is how I found out about it. :)

I'm not sure if you're talking about real life goals or ingame goals.

Hirakuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirgilis Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:14 am

Hirakuu wrote:Haha, I've actually gotten to level 123 since this post, I've been playing MMO's since I was 12 I think? lol. I'm used to the grind. :D

The first MMO I played was a game called Dragonica (Dragon Saga), which is what got me into mmo's in the first place, I made a lot of friends there, eventually the game died though, and I was kinda sad it did.

After that I didn't really play anything for a while, until a friend introduced me to League of Legends, I've been playing that for around a year, I rarely play it now though, due to my PC not being the greatest.

And another game I play almost every day is a fun little flash game called Transformice, the game isn't actually very fun but I have friends I talk to there.
Someone on the Transformice forum made a Maplestory thread, which is how I found out about it. :)

I'm not sure if you're talking about real life goals or ingame goals.

I haven't heard about Dragonica before. Gonna look it up later. Thanks for the info! Transformice, lol. Don't tell me it's actually about transformer-mice? xD

I meant ingame goals :)
Nirgilis
Nirgilis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hirakuu Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:22 am

Hahah, nah you play as a mouse and you have to get cheese and bring it into the mousehole.
There's a shaman on most maps who can build items like planks, boxes, anvils etc. to help the other mice get the cheese.

I'm not really sure what my ingame goals are atm, I'm just levelling since there's never anybody at the party quest areas :i

Hirakuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeycob Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:53 am

Hey keaton!
Since you havent played maple for so long and you're already 120+ I think that's kind of impressive o.o
so ima vote for trial aswell.

Jeycob

Back to top Go down

Post  Flugtsnabel Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:01 am

I vote yush! We need more newbies to make us oldies feel wise and all knowing! ;P

Flugtsnabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:42 am

Trial.

Contact any of the following people to be added:
*Commit/Devote
*Nirgilis
*Rizzon
Devote
Devote
Mod