Sphere Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let me on board, im expecting u, ARRR~ :3

2 posters

Go down

Let me on board, im expecting u, ARRR~ :3 Empty Let me on board, im expecting u, ARRR~ :3

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Hey there :3

The breeze is fresh and the moon is up, so i finally write my application.
My name ist Stephan, im an 21 year old guy from Germany.
I want to add that i dislike Krautsalat and Bratwurst, i favor chinese food.
Ehh, i work at the Company Volkswagen, i love cars, graphic design, cars, concept art, speed,cigarettes and car design.

My Main Character is a mighty pirate called 'include'.
He loves rum and ist 144 lvl old. He likes to claim some Ships of the Royal fleet, hanging arround at the FM, talk to other People in the Pub or to drive races with his Battleship.

There are various other Characters, like a 120NL, 93Hermit, 5x Dit,7x Chief Dit, 120Windbreaker and my new Character 'rlygosu'. He is a Lvl 6x Sin.

I've been playing since 2k3, started with GMS, then switched to EMS 2k5 or 2k6 (or was it 2k7? i dunno anymore :/)
My previous Guilds were Odins Orden (2008-2009), some names that i forgot and actually Societas.

The main reason i want to join Vortex is that fugdup is such a nice buddy and if u guys/girls are half as cool as him i would have FUN FUN FUN with u. And that is my primar reason for playing MapleStory, i play for fun. ( And for the girls too, but psst.. ^-^~)

( I dont want to apply with ALL characters, nowadays the most are inactive. Im playing include and rlygosu active )

so long,
rlygosu/include :3

Back to top Go down

Let me on board, im expecting u, ARRR~ :3 Empty Re: Let me on board, im expecting u, ARRR~ :3

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Yay, finally! :)

Don't even have to say that it's a yes from me, cause you already knew that ;)
Seems to me like there's enough info there for those that doesn't know you already.
Nicely done Cool

Back to top Go down

Let me on board, im expecting u, ARRR~ :3 Empty Re: Let me on board, im expecting u, ARRR~ :3

Post  Jeycob Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Dude, i love your application , Its a yes!

Jeycob

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:20 pm

Nice application, has a personal touch to it which is nice. :) Talked with you a little in game and you seem alright as well.

Yes.
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Let me on board, im expecting u, ARRR~ :3 Empty reply

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Very interesting to read what you wrote!

Well, looks like we can start our cwk pq soon!

Yes from me!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:28 am

Thanks for ur replies. :)

If u have any other other questions just ask.
I don't bite :p

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:34 am

You seem like a nice fellow. Good job on the app, im not gonna vote as i don't know you at all. But it seems as if you are getting great responds! Mite c u ing ;)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum