Sphere Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shibbeh's Application

Go down

Shibbeh's Application Empty Shibbeh's Application

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:37 am

General Information

Name: Rick
Sex: Male

Maplestory Related

Main Character: Shibbeh
Level: 141
Job: F/P Archmage
Other Characters: ItsAWildShib (lvl 89 WH), ShibbeYNL (lvl 76 WB), DragonShib (lvl 56 Evan) and some more nibs :3
Previous guilds: MoleLice when I was around lvl 50 and left when the guild leader quit. TheCookie from lvl 50-141.
Why Vortex/Vector: My last guild pretty much died, and after almost 2 or 3 years of loyal service as a Jr/co-founder, me and the guild leader decided to stop trying to revive it since we have done that countless times already. I was looking over some guild posts on the forums and decided to go for Vortex since I met EmoPriiest on the boat earlier today and chatted a little. Vortex sounds nice since I'm a chatty person and I love bossing/pq-ing since it's a nice break from grinding :D And being guildless is a pain for me since I'm a social person who loves to chat while playing so I can't wait to meet all of you :)
Which members do you know already: Well... I don't exactly know emopriiest so none so far :')
How many hours do you play every week/day: I used to play a lot, at least every day and ranging from 1 to 5 hours, but until Christmas I might not always be able to go online that much. I will however be online in late evenings after schoolwork.
For how long have you been playing Maplestory: For more than 5 years, I used to play gms before Maple Europe was out and was then transferred to ems.

Well something more about me. I'm a university student with lots of free time (usually), I'm doing a study in international politics and history, hoping to specialize in international relations. My study is completely in English so you can expect a high level of spelling and grammar from me, while I'm also known for making jokes and pretty much acting like a joker sometimes (so no annoying know-it-all, don't worry xD). I play a little bit of guitar but I've never had lessons so I'm teaching myself so to speak, and I used to do triathlon. I play a lot of games and you can also find me on xbox live where I mostly play shooters. My main focus is having fun in the game, but I usually set goals in game I want to reach for myself and when I do I rarely give up, which is the only reason why I got to lvl 70 during the horror ages of F/P wizards (before fire arrow could hit 3 mobs).

So that concludes my autobiography, I hope you like it and I'm looking forward to meeting you all. If you want to know anything else just ask and I'll be glad to answer ^^

~Shib/Rick

Back to top Go down

Shibbeh's Application Empty Re: Shibbeh's Application

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:48 pm

Hey there!
Well written application. You seem like a good guy, so yeah.. it's a yes from me :P

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:41 am

Nice to see that you took the time to write a decent application. Yes from me.
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:07 am

yes from me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:59 pm

Thanks for the yes'es so far :D
I was actually thinking if the application wasn't too much of a giant wall of text >.<

Well it's sleepy time now,
Goodnight guys!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:13 am

Yes from me! Looking forward to pq-ing and boss-ing with you!

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:04 am

Accepted.

Contact any of the following characters to be added:

Commit
Huzun
Fugdup
Nacklob
Devote
Devote
Mod