Sphere Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aplication - ScarletGod

5 posters

Go down

Aplication - ScarletGod Empty Aplication - ScarletGod

Post  ScarletGod Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:53 am

well Hi everyone, my name is christopher i'm 17 and i live in portugal, oh and i'm a male :P
and here's my story :P

My main character was a lvl 100 evan, but for some reason i got hacked lol, i got so frustrated that i quitted maple for a couple of months, but i finally got the guts to start again with evan, right now i'm lvl 60 i forgot how fun it was to play with evan ^^, but the thing is when you play maple alone it's really sad and you have no friends to grind with, no one to talk, so i decided to look for a guild ,i was looking on the forums and then i found out that u guys were recruiting, so i decided to give a change since u guys seem like a preety fun and friendly guild

i think that's all xP, if u wanna know more feel free to ask.
Thanks.
ScarletGod
ScarletGod

Back to top Go down

Aplication - ScarletGod Empty Re: Aplication - ScarletGod

Post  Devote Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:58 am

Hey Christopher,

Your application feels a bit scarce at the time being. You need to add more information about yourself, such as hobbies, interests, what you do etc. Also it feels pretty impersonal.

Also I would like to hear more about why you chose to apply to our guild. What is your maplegoals? What do you like to do in maple? What do you wish to get out from being in Vortex?

Right now it's a no, unless you can convince me otherwise.
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirgilis Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:01 am

App feels too short to me.. And like not a lot of time is put in here.

Not gonna vote yet, want to see what will happen.
Nirgilis
Nirgilis
Admin

https://vortex.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethug Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:37 am

Hey there,

In general i'm not very satisfied with your application, it felt a bit short and rushed. I didn't get the feeling i got to know you a little after i finished reading your application. Only thing you really mentioned is that you don't enjoy playing alone.

It's a no for now from me, simply cause of the lack of information.

Kind regards,

Daan.
Ethug
Ethug

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletGod Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:53 am

Devote wrote:Hey Christopher,

Your application feels a bit scarce at the time being. You need to add more information about yourself, such as hobbies, interests, what you do etc. Also it feels pretty impersonal.

Also I would like to hear more about why you chose to apply to our guild. What is your maplegoals? What do you like to do in maple? What do you wish to get out from being in Vortex?

Right now it's a no, unless you can convince me otherwise.
well let's try to convince you >_<
let's see, my favourite singer is lana del rey, my favorite is easy A, i'm preety straight forward and speak my mind, if i lose interest in something is just quit it(wich is bad, i know), mmm, one of my hobbies is cooking, i love cooking lol i cook for everyone xD, the other one is drawing lol kinda cliche but yeah i really like drawing and watch anime *u*,Ohh and i LOVE k-pop, i chose to join your guild because you guys seem really close and caring also really friendly, my goal is to be the best evan in kradia >:3, i actually really like doing quests in maple lol, alot of people just grind all the way to lvl 200, i think that if you don´t do quests you just lose the purpose of the game and acctually the thing i wish get from being in vortex is alot of new friends.

Oh and sorry if i gave the feeling that my app was rushed and i kinda didn´t care :T
Thanks.
ScarletGod
ScarletGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:33 am

Sorry, I still feel this is too rushed. Will wait a while for other peoples input before making a decision on this one.
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethug Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:07 pm

Hello there,

I was hoping you would take a different approach after the criticism you recieved, sadly enough you did not. As Devote already said, it still feels it's rushed. I'm sure you could have put some more effort into your application.

Still a no from me.

Kind regards,

Ethug.
Ethug
Ethug

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnel Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:18 pm

Feels way too rushed, not sure if you really want in the guild or not.

All I got from the app was that you like japanese stuff. No for now at least.
Darnel
Darnel

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletGod Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:41 am

LOL i actually spent alot of time writting that xD, i just don´t like talking about myself since i don´t really have alot to talk about, i'm just the type of person who you get to know over time , but i guess you probably aren´t gonna let people like that get in ^^, i think i'l just wait for devote's decision

Thanks.
ScarletGod
ScarletGod

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirgilis Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:33 am

ScarletGod wrote:LOL i actually spent alot of time writting that xD, i just don´t like talking about myself since i don´t really have alot to talk about, i'm just the type of person who you get to know over time , but i guess you probably aren´t gonna let people like that get in ^^, i think i'l just wait for devote's decision

Thanks.

It's not just his decision to make, we're all into this together as a guild, and if a non-admin votes for a no it's as valid as an admin's vote, sorry.

The whole point of an application is actually that we do get a little to know you, not just over time.

My vote is a no.
Nirgilis
Nirgilis
Admin

https://vortex.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:39 am

I'm sorry but the general consensus here seems to be a no so I'm gonna go with that. I wish you good luck in the future.
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum