Sphere Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ethug - Darknight - 14x

4 posters

Go down

Ethug - Darknight - 14x Empty Ethug - Darknight - 14x

Post  Ethug Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:34 am

General Information

Hi there, i'm Daan Leeuwenburg and i'm 19 years old. I live in The Netherlands in a small town named Goirle (Very close to Tilburg). I'm currently studying to be a nurse in the hospital, when i finish this i'll move on to the first aid education in the hospital. I will be busy with this for 4 more years.

I'm a big a fan of Harddance music and once a while i enjoy going to a festival. Most people think there is an aggresive crowd at such partys, it really isnt it's rather euphoric. If you haven't been to such party yet i strongly suggest you should ;).

Maplestory Related

Main Character : Ethug
Class : Dark Knight
Current level : 144

Other characters :

Different account :
13x Nightlord, 13x Bishop and a lot of random 0-100 alts. I rarely/never play these characters anymore.

Same account
20 Wind Breakers (Cygnus Mule, will level this for the buff), 40 Kaiser (Cause kaiser).

Previous guilds: [i]I've been the guild leader of Ascend around 2-3 years ago. We where the top guild PQ guild for a good while, sadly the guild grown inactive after a while so i was forced to stop leading the guild.

After i stopped leading Ascend i joined the guild Eris, if there are any old Maplestory players over here i'm sure they will know remember this guild. Other then that it's been small/random guilds.

Why did you choose Vortex/Vector?: [i]I was quite impressed by the forum topic that goldfishy2 created on the Nexon Europe forum. I've been reading it carefully and i decided that this is a guild that i can see myself being in. Hopefully the post is as promising as the guild itself.

How many hours do you play a week/day?: I'm ATLEAST 1 hour online a day. It might happen that i won't log in at all once a while, due to work and school. I"m sure you'll understand. A week it's probably around ~20-25 hours, haven't really been paying attention to this.

For how long have you been playing Maplestory?:[i] I[i]'ve been playing Maplestory for quite a while now, i've took breaks now and then but still.

I started on GMS very casually, i got to around level 65 before 3rd job got released and pretty much stopped playing GMS after that. When eMS released i created a warrior which later on had the honor to be a level 91 fighter before the 3rd job advancement got released. I got it to level 100 before i changed my main character (Character name Daantje6). Very old video : apperently i can't post videos, if you would like to see it please enter Daantje6 in youtube and it will be the first video)

I made a priest after that, named Eternic a level 138 priest. I took a break after i reached level 138, i probably could have gotten higher before 4th job reached eMS.

(There are a lot of more characters, but these are the characters that are actually an achievement).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and i hope to hear from you soon,

Kind regards,

Daan / Ethug.
Ethug
Ethug

Back to top Go down

Ethug - Darknight - 14x Empty Re: Ethug - Darknight - 14x

Post  Nirgilis Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:49 am

Hey Daan!

Really love your application.

Thanks for the compliment about our Nexon thread ;)

Would like to see you ingame. It's a yes from me!

Cheers and good night
Nirgilis
Nirgilis
Admin

https://vortex.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:58 am

Hey Daan! Sorry about the ring the other day but some guy bought it from my store before I could sell it to you. :(

Anyway, nice application and it's cool to see some more old experienced players. I used to do a lot of Guild PQ myself and compete for top spots.

Yes from me.
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethug Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:02 am

Hi there,

thanks for the generous comments.

Don't worry about it Commit, my own fault for not coming instantly :P.
Ethug
Ethug

Back to top Go down

Post  Flugtsnabel Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 am

I do remember Eris ^^ A yes from me, more experienced players is never a bad thing.

Flugtsnabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:21 am

Accepted. Contact any of the following members to get added to the guild:
* Devote/Commit
* Nirgilis/Cryselia
* Rizzon
* Siicedbread/Fullerene
Devote
Devote
Mod