Sphere Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[READ & REPLY] Your thoughts on open or closed applications.

4 posters

Go down

[READ & REPLY] Your thoughts on open or closed applications. Empty [READ & REPLY] Your thoughts on open or closed applications.

Post  Nirgilis Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Hey guys,

We've been busy thinking about the structure of the guild, and so we've come to our application system.

We are wondering what your thoughts are on keeping the applications open,
or closing them for a while.

Please let us know. We don't want to make a decision based only on our views and wants on the matter. We'd like to involve all your opinions and count them heavier than just ours.

Cheers!

Emilie (and Jesper).

The following questions are just guidelines.

Which would you like better?

What are your reasons to keep applications open for now?
If they should remain open, for how long would that be?

What are your reasons to close them for a while?
If they should close for a while, for how long would that be?
Nirgilis
Nirgilis
Admin

https://vortex.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

[READ & REPLY] Your thoughts on open or closed applications. Empty Re: [READ & REPLY] Your thoughts on open or closed applications.

Post  Devote Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:56 am

I'm fine with keeping them open for now. We've had a lot of new members and some time is of course needed to bond with eachother. However there's also inactivity among some members so the guild doesn't feel like it's growing too fast at the time being.

We could close applications for 1 week sometime in the future if we feel there's too much new people and that you get a feel that you are having a harder time knowing who's who.
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

[READ & REPLY] Your thoughts on open or closed applications. Empty Re: [READ & REPLY] Your thoughts on open or closed applications.

Post  Ethug Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:34 pm

It would be the best to leave them open for now. it would be nice to expand the guild untill we get a certain amount of members in the guild. Obviously it also depends on how active players are going to be. It might be an idea to take a closer look at application, look for quality members instead of quantity.

The only problem i currently see with leaving the applications open, is that there might be to many new people joining and it will get hard for new players to get to know everyone. Though, that highly depends on the personality of the new players that will join.
Ethug
Ethug

Back to top Go down

Post  Flugtsnabel Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:33 am

I see advantages to both really. Closing apps would make getting to know eachother decently a lot easier. We've had a lot of new people joining recently so it definetly wouldn't be a bad thing. I know that I'm struggling connecting all the ign names with irl names and such atm, who peoples secondary chars too (soo many dam lumis lol). Closing apps would ideally lead to creating a core to later build the guild around.

As for leaving them open, we need more people to do some stuff like cwkpq (pink bean and empress too, but well, thats not really around the corner atm :P ), having enough people to do HT for drops (dunno if you still need certain amount of ppl for it to drop stuff?). Anyway I'd really like to cwkpq soon cause I love that pq, but in the end I think I'm leaning towards closing apps for the moment.

Flugtsnabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirgilis Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:26 am

Thanks guys for all your input.

I am myself also leaning towards closing them for a while. However, I don't think that should happen right now. Today we've kicked five members from the guild who haven't logged in for 1 month+ and haven't given us any notice about their inactivity, so due to losing some 'manpower' I think it would be best we get a little more guildies, and then maybe consider closing them.

By the time we get more members again, I will let you all know, and ask you again what you think is best.

Much lurv. Blow Kiss
Nirgilis
Nirgilis
Admin

https://vortex.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down