Sphere Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Phelizeus

2 posters

Go down

Application - Phelizeus Empty Application - Phelizeus

Post  Phelizeus Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:16 am

Hey everyone, I just read the recruiting post on the nx forum and I was really amazed by the fine layout of the post and the intro video. So i thought i would give it a shoot.

IGN: Phelizeus
Current Level: 76
Class: Battle Mage
Professions: Mining and Smithing
Playing time per day: 2 - x Hours

Personal Info:

I am a 23 year old student who was born in China, however, I am living in Vienna, Austria right now with my Mom. In my free time, I like to play video games, basketball and I like to dance (Tournament style Latin American Dances, I am more than happy to provide pictures if you are not familiare with it)

Maplestory has always been amazing for me. I liked the 2D side scroll style, the cartoon based graphic, the grinding (quite frankly, yes the grinding). First time I played Maplestory was like 2 or 3 years ago, but I did not have much time for it, because at that time, I was busy climbing ladders in WoW and League of Legend. As time passed, things changed. Right now I quit WoW and only play LoL occasionally with some real life friend. You could say that the competitive fire is gone.

Still something is missing, I missed the feeling of playing a MMORPG, the feeling of beating tough bosses with a group, the feeling of besing someone with the knowledge and ability to help others. So I decided to check out Maplestory again and I was immediatly hooked.

Right now, it is still too early to tell what I can provide to the guild activity, as I am only level 76. But I am eager to learn about this game and I am ready to give it all to master my class.

My ultimative goal is not only to have a strong ingame character, but also to know alot about this game. As people say, knowledge is also strength.

I also want to give credit to the leaders of this guild, I can see that you put a lot of dedication into the recruiting post. And from my time in other MMORPGs, a dedicated and organized core is the most important thing of a guild.

Hope to see you ingame soon.
Liu

Last edited by Phelizeus on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Phelizeus

Back to top Go down

Application - Phelizeus Empty Re: Application - Phelizeus

Post  cizup Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Hi there :3 I can't think of anything else I'd like to know, although that hobby of yours seems interesting! So yes from me.
cizup
cizup

Back to top Go down

Post  Phelizeus Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:50 pm

Are the other guild leader inactive atm? I am still waiting for your decisions.

Phelizeus

Back to top Go down

Post  cizup Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Yeah I just left the guild and other members haven't been online :/ Try to patient :3
cizup
cizup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down