Sphere Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Lyvh

+3
Devote
Ethug
Ebikko
7 posters

Go down

Application - Lyvh Empty Application - Lyvh

Post  Ebikko Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Hello!

My name is Evelina and I am a (soon-to-be) 19 year old girl from Sweden. I am currently not doing anything special in my life, so I decided to pick up MapleStory again. I've been playing on and off since the Global Beta and was actively playing JMS in 2005-2006 if I remember the years correctly. I also played a bit JMS during the summer 2012. I have also tried out KMS despite not knowing any Korean.

My main character in game is Lyvh, a level 111 Luminous.
Back in 05/06 I had a level 103 Priest on JMS and I am amazed that I got that far, because it was so hard leveling back in the days. I quit when they blocked all non-Japanese IPs. I have also tried out a lot of other characters on JMS/KMS.

I haven't played EMS for very long, so I haven't been in a guild and don't really know anyone in game. Used to be in a guild back when I played JMS 05/06, and it was loads of fun. We tried to kill Zakum and went hunting together and I kind of miss those times. Having friends and people to play with is one reason that makes this game worth playing, which is one reason why I am applying to this guild. It also seems to be a quite mature and nice guild with people around my age. I also hope to learn new stuff because I seriously can't understand most of the new stuff that Nexon has added since I last actively played MapleStory.

Since I am not doing anything special during the days, I can be online pretty much 24/7 (oh the joy of having graduated high school one year early, trying to get into medical school and being unemployed, lol). I've been playing for 3-4 hours a day. Might need some friends to kick me in the butt outside of Maple and tell me to log on sometimes because otherwise I will sleep all day long.

Also, I want to add that I am traveling to Japan on February 5th, and will be staying there for a month, which may result in not being logged onto MapleStory. If you think I am good and all, and would like to have me in your guild, you should be aware of that. :P I will however have access to Internet, so I will probably be able to speak to some of you. :)

Have a nice day folks!

Ebikko

Back to top Go down

Application - Lyvh Empty Re: Application - Lyvh

Post  Ethug Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:31 pm

Hey there,

Very nice application, you gave your own twist to it. It's nice to see so many veteran Maplestory players applying and see them coming back again. I've came back myself recently aswell.

I didn't know how a lot of stuff worked either in the updated version of maplestory, all i had to do i ask and they helped me out a lot. We are more then willing to help you out with that.

As far as i know, as long you're gonna let us know (you already did) that you will be offline for a longer period of time it will be fine.

Do you mind me asking what you're going to do in Japan?

Definality a yes from me!

- Ethug
Ethug
Ethug

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebikko Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:47 pm

Yeah, I figured that since I am going there pretty soon, I might as well let you know in the application. There are always other ways of keeping contact with me outside of Maple.

I'm just going there on a trip, I don't have any actual plan on what I am going to do while I am there. Maybe some sightseeing, shopping and hanging with my friends. And of course karaoke - there's nothing as fun as jumping and dancing around in a small room singing/screaming at the top of your lungs for hours. I might go to a stage play because my friend that is living there wanted to buy me a ticket for my birthday so I can watch it with her. Since I was a little kid I have been interested in Japan and their culture (not really into manga and anime though, like most other people who are into Japan), but I'm not that much into it anymore. I still think the country is nice, lots of stuff to do, people are nice and I love the feeling of just being there - sounds weird haha.

Last time I went there (in 2011) I stayed there for two weeks and it felt too short, that is why I decided on one month this time. I was working for a few months last year so I had some money saved. Since the airplane ticket wasn't THAT expensive and because I could stay at my friends place in Tokyo, I just decided I would go there again. :)

Ebikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethug Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:56 pm

Sounds good, i hope you have a good time there ;).

Good luck with your application!
Ethug
Ethug

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:12 pm

A very nice application you've written. Lots of information on yourself and your maple experience.

Just as Ethug said we have quite a old maplers in our guild, whom have returned from breaks. I'm sure you'll get plenty of help if you're not familiar with something new in the game (and quite a few things has indeed changed).

Thank you for the early heads up about the inactivity. We don't mind people going away for some time as long as we're made aware of it. Smile

Yes from me.
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  19h11 Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:34 am

Looks like a very nice app, so you get my vote!

What will you be doing in Japan? Just a regular vacation?
19h11
19h11

Back to top Go down

Post  Flugtsnabel Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:30 am

Oi Evelina! App looking good so a yes from me :)

Flugtsnabel

Back to top Go down

Post  eldiuz1 Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:55 am

You sound like a fun girl :) and it wouldn't hurt to have more girls in the guild either, so its a yes from me :D

eldiuz1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirgilis Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:19 am

Hey Evelina! Nice to meet you.

Yay, finally a girl applying to the guild. I wont be alone any more ^_^ In general Maplestory is seriously lacking some girl power lately.

I really like the personal touch you gave your application -- and don't worry, when I came back just three months ago, I was lost in all the new content as well.. A few days with us will surely get you up to date!

Cool that you're going to Japan. I hope you'll have fun there. No worries, we'll still be here when you get back. Go stuff yourself with sushi and enjoy the trip.

It's a definite yes from me as well!

If you are online, and feeling lonely, don't hesitate to chat me up! My IGN is Nirgilis.

(Have you ever heard of that group btw, called Nirgilis? Japanese electronic rockband. =P)

Cheers, Emilie
Nirgilis
Nirgilis
Admin

https://vortex.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebikko Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:31 am

19h11 wrote:Looks like a very nice app, so you get my vote!

What will you be doing in Japan? Just a regular vacation?

Yep, if you check the third post/reply in this thread (I think), I have written a bit about what I am going to do there. :)

Nirgilis wrote:If you are online, and feeling lonely, don't hesitate to chat me up! My IGN is Nirgilis.

(Have you ever heard of that group btw, called Nirgilis? Japanese electronic rockband. =P)

Cheers, Emilie

I will add you when I get on tonight, I'm not at home right now.

Oh and yes, I have heard of that group, never listened to their music though. I'm kinda lost when it comes to Japanese music nowadays, I used to be really into it. :P My 7 year old external harddrive with 250 gigs of Japanese music stopped working last year and I don't want to bother downloading it.

Ebikko

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:58 am

Accepted. Contact any of the following masters/jr. masters to get added to the guild.

* Devote/Commit
* Nirgilis/Beaming
* Rizzon
* Siicedbread/Fullerene
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down