Sphere Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just incase you guys haven't seen - Luminous

5 posters

Go down

Just incase you guys haven't seen - Luminous Empty Just incase you guys haven't seen - Luminous

Post  vaporise Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:53 am

There new Hero should be out now or soon. but also on the features page they made it shows Angelic Burster for next month as well as new map end of this month and new boss with the Burster.

All in all good news :D Now they just need to release Hayato and I'm happy forever.

vaporise

Back to top Go down

Just incase you guys haven't seen - Luminous Empty Re: Just incase you guys haven't seen - Luminous

Post  Devote Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:55 am

NXCrayons announces Luminous: http://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?967442-Luminous-Announcement

Promotional Video:

Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Just incase you guys haven't seen - Luminous Empty Re: Just incase you guys haven't seen - Luminous

Post  Ethug Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:58 am

Seems like another class that's way stronger then all the others.
Ethug
Ethug

Back to top Go down

Post  Devote Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:00 am

Ethug wrote:Seems like another class that's way stronger then all the others.

Yup. They usually stay madly overpowered for about 6 months until they get nerfed.
Devote
Devote
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethug Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:03 am

Commit wrote:
Ethug wrote:Seems like another class that's way stronger then all the others.

Yup. They usually stay madly overpowered for about 6 months until they get nerfed.

Sad really, i useally don't enjoy partying with overpowered classes (Kaisers, Phantoms). Probably a lot of players will start playing this class aswell.

Oh well!
Ethug
Ethug

Back to top Go down

Post  Flugtsnabel Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:06 am

Ethug wrote:

Sad really, i useally don't enjoy partying with overpowered classes (Kaisers, Phantoms). Probably a lot of players will start playing this class aswell.

Oh well!

Feel the same way.. Actually quit my kaiser because of it, the op'ness of them is just too much!

Flugtsnabel

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirgilis Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:18 am

Flugtsnabel wrote:
Ethug wrote:

Oh well!

Feel the same way.. Actually quit my kaiser because of it, the op'ness of them is just too much!

You just can't handle it.. Only Batman can
Nirgilis
Nirgilis
Admin

https://vortex.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down